Reception Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Victoria Primary Academy
Main / Upper Scale - Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Recruitment & Retention Allowance may be available for the right candidate
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
In order to continue with the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy we are now looking for an experienced classroom practitioner to join the team and assist the extended Leadership Team to really make a difference to the way we teach, the standard of education and the outcomes for children in our Academy. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, resilient and have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
- Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NPQML and NPQSL)
- Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
- Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
- A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
- Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
- A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and
Do you have ….
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
- a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
- the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
- imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
To apply for this post, please complete an application form which can be found on our website: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ and return it by email to email@example.com
This is an ongoing vacancy until a successful appointment is made. Immediate interviews by Microsoft Teams are available to the right candidates.
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply