PPA Teacher x2
Main Pay Range
Part time 0.6 – Tuesday to Thursday
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
In April 2019, Ofsted stated that Pupils at Oakway “behave well at all times of the school day and that they have good manners”. They also stated that “Leaders have a clear vision for improvement; Middle leaders are enthusiastic and are being supported well to develop their expertise”.
We are now looking for experienced classroom practitioners to join the team to provide high quality cover for PPA and leadership release time. The ideal candidates will be adaptable, resilient and have strong classroom and behaviour management skills. The successful candidates will primarily play a key role in teaching PE & Sport across KS1 & KS2; working as a team creating and implementing the PE action plan. The postholder will also be required to plan and deliver lessons for all National Curriculum subjects using a range of strategies to meet pupils’ individual learning needs.
What can you expect when joining Oakway Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
- Children who are full of PRIDE for our Academy.
- Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, NPQML and NPQSL)
- Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
- A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
- Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
- A clear leadership vision, built on trust that empowers all members of the team to develop and
- A supportive and collegiate staff team, working together to improve outcomes for all children.
Do you have ….
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
- a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
- the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
- imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
To find out more information and arrange an informal visit…
- visit our website: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ or
- contact Elaine Snell, Personnel Manager: email@example.com
Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 25th June 2021
Interview Date: Friday 2nd July 2021
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply