Part Time PPA Cover Teacher – One Year Fixed Term
Victoria Primary Academy
Main Scale / Upper Scale
Recruitment & Retention Allowance may be available for the right candidate
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
In order to continue with the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy we are now looking for an experienced classroom practitioner to join the team to provide high quality cover for PPA and leadership release time. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, resilient and have strong classroom and behaviour management skills. The working pattern will be Wednesday to Friday. This is a fxed term post for one year, starting 1st September 2021.
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
• Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NPQML and NPQSL)
• Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
• Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
• A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
• Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
• A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
Do you have ….
• the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
• a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
• the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
• imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, which can be found on our website: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome candidates who would like an after school hours tour, and / or a Teams video meeting to speak to members of our team. Please contact Hayley Scargill, Principal at Victoria Primary Academy, on email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 12.00pm Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interviews to be held: 17th and 18th May 2021.
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply