Inclusion Support Assistants x2
Fixed Term for one year (1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022)
NJC Scale Point 3 to 4 (£18,562 to £18,933 FTE) Actual Salary £14,016 to £14,297per annum
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time + one week)
We are looking to recruit two enthusiastic and reliable Inclusion Support Assistants (Level 2) to provide support for pupils, teachers and the Academy in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils. The role will be working across the whole primary phase, supporting children with identified needs in order to help them be successful. You will be working with a variety of children, both in groups and individually.
- have a level 2 qualification in English & Maths
- have a level 2 qualification in a relevant subject, or demonstrable experience of working with or caring for children with special needs
- are physically fit
- are flexible and responsive with the ability to address potentially challenging situations
- have a commitment to deliver first class support to staff and pupils
we would love to hear from you.
Oakway Academy is part of the Hatton Academies Trust. This expanding Multi Academy Trust is a family of schools collaborating in all aspect of teaching, learning and school management. The trust is dedicated to high standards of education for all our students, developing opportunities for all and passionate about lifelong learning. Oakway Academy provide education for children aged 4 to 11, the Primary school has a rising role of over 600 children and is committed to serving the children and families of the community.
To find out more information and arrange an informal visit…
- visit our website: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ or
- contact Elaine Snell, Personnel Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9.00am Tuesday 29th June 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 6th July 2021
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply