HLTA – class based support and class PPA Cover
Victoria Primary Academy
NJC Scale Point 8 to 12 (£20,493 to £22,183 FTE) (actual salary £14,284 to £15,462 per annum)
30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time + 5 days)
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable person to provide support for pupils, teachers and the Academy in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils. The role is to work both with groups of pupils within the classroom and to lead intervention groups outside the classroom. Whole class cover to enable teaching staff to have PPA or leadership release is also part of the role.
If you have
- Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths
- NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent) qualification in a relevant subject (eg Higher Level Teaching Assistant standards)
- previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant (minimum level 3)
- are flexible and responsive with the ability to address potentially challenging situations
- have a commitment to deliver first class support to staff and pupils
then we would love to hear from you.
Victoria Primary Academy is a two form entry school situated on the edge of Wellingborough. We are part of Hatton Academies Trust and are sponsored by an Outstanding academy (Ofsted 2015). Victoria Primary Academy is proud to be a diverse school, with pupils from a range of backgrounds, cultures and faiths. Over half our pupils speak English as an additional language, with 44 different languages being spoken across the academy. We are an inclusive school where we work together to ensure all members of our academy community can reach their potential and fulfil our mission statement: Creating Learners without Limits.
You can find out more about this role by
- obtaining a candidate pack and application form from our website: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/
- contacting the personnel department email@example.com or 01933 221417
Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 5th March 2021
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ON THE HATTON ACADEMIES TRUST APPLICATION FORM – WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY CV ONLY
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply