Sir Christopher Hatton Academy
Hours: 37 hours per week, 40.4 weeks per year (Term time plus 12 days)
NJC Scale Point 18-22 (£24,982 to £27,041 FTE) Actual Salary £22,220 to £24,051 per annum (pay award pending)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person to join the Exams & Data team, to take responsibility for administering internal and external examinations in accordance with the regulations set out by the Joint Council for Qualifications. Candidates must possess a high level of numeracy and literacy and have strong organisation and planning skills.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate but good computer literacy skills are required, specifically with Word, Excel and SIMS (or experience with other databases). A flexible approach to working and excellent interpersonal skills are important in order to work collaboratively within this small, close working team.
Applications are invited from candidates who have
- the minimum of Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths
- excellent grammatical and numerical accuracy
- excellent organisational skills
- the ability to understand an manipulate numerical data
- the ability to identify work priorities and manage a very busy workload
We offer you
- very supportive colleagues who all pitch-in during busy times
- a challenging and varied role
- a whole school commitment to doing the best for our pupils
- continuous Local Government Service if applicable (subject to verification)
You will find a job description and further details about the post and the academy from our website: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ To apply for the post please complete and submit a non-teaching staff application form on our website. We are unable to accept applications by CV only.
** This is an open advert – immediate interviews are available for the right candidates**
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply