IT Systems Engineer
Hatton Academies Trust
Full Time - Permanent
37 hours per week, 52-weeks per year with generous holiday allowance
NJC Scale Point 17 to 22 (£24,491 to £27,041 per annum)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable IT Systems Engineer to install, maintain and develop AV/IT resources throughout the Trust academies. The IT team support 4 local schools and therefore the post holder will be required to visit local sites to provide advice, guidance and technical support.
If you have:-
- a Level 2 qualifications in IT, English and Mathematics
- first Line IT Experience
- second Line IT Experience (including remote support, offsite and onsite support)
- a working knowledge of Active Directory (ADUC, DNS, Group Policy)
- the ability to working on your own initiative, be pro-active and work as part of a team
- the commitment to deliver a first class service to internal and external customers
we would love to hear from you.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work in an “Outstanding” Academy (Ofsted 2015)
- very supportive colleagues
- excellent personal development opportunities and support
- continuous Local Government Service if applicable (subject to verification)
You will find a job description and further details about the post and the Trust from our website: https://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ To apply for the post please complete and submit a non-teaching staff application form on our website.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Tuesday 21st September 2021
APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ON THE HATTON ACADEMIES TRUST APPLICATION FORM – WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY CV ONLY
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply