Head of English
Sir Christopher Hatton Academy
Main / Upper Pay Range plus TLR 1 by negotiation
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Required from September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy. Formed in 1983, our mission is to ‘Aim for Excellence’ in all that we do. We are proud to be the highest performing secondary school in Northamptonshire; in the top 1% of schools in the country for Progress 8; graded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’; and a World Class School. We are seeking an excellent, innovative practitioner, who is committed to raising the achievement and enjoyment of learners in English. The successful applicant will be an experienced teacher and an aspiring or experienced middle leader.
- are able to lead and develop a team of good and committed teachers
- have a clear record of, and vision for, raising standards of pupil attainment in English through outstanding teaching and learning, and rigorous monitoring and review
- are committed to your professional development
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
- students who are well-behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic
- very supportive colleagues
- excellent professional development and guidance
- a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
You can find out more about this role by
- obtaining a candidate pack and application form from our website hattonacademiestrust.org.uk or by contacting Mrs S Caffel, Personnel Assistant on 01933 221415, or email@example.com
- contacting Mr A Mitchell –Co-Principal firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to arrange a visit.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9:00am Monday 19th April 2021
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply