1:1 Teaching Assistant
Victoria Primary Academy
NJC Scale Point 3 to 4 (£18,562 to £18,933 FTE) (actual salary £12,938 to £13,197 per annum)
30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time + 5 days)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistant (Level 2) to provide one-to-one support to a Key Stage 2 child with learning needs. We will consider applications from those who wish to work less than 30 hours per week.
• have a Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
• have a Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject or demonstrable experience of working with or caring for children with special needs
• are physically fit
• are flexible and responsive with the ability to address potentially challenging situations
• have a commitment to deliver first class support to staff and pupils
then we would love to hear from you.
Victoria Primary Academy is a two form entry school situated on the edge of Wellingborough. We are part of Hatton Academies Trust and are sponsored by an Outstanding academy (Ofsted 2015).
Victoria Primary Academy is proud to be a diverse school, with pupils from a range of backgrounds, cultures and faiths. Over half our pupils speak English as an additional language, with 44 different languages being spoken across the academy. We are an inclusive school where we work together to ensure all members of our academy community can reach their potential and fulfil our mission statement: Creating Learners without Limits.
You can find out more about this role by
• downloading a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk
• contacting Mr I Pearson, Vice Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 01933 223323
This is an ongoing vacancy until a successful appointment is made. Immediate interviews by Microsoft Teams are available to the right candidates.
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references. *Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply